Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Procraftination!

I'm not sure exactly why, but I always have way, WAY too many projects on the hook at any given time. I've told you about the caftan, but I'm also working on a scarf, a baby blanket/pillow gift set, a scrap-ghan, and a towel ring for my kitchen. (Do your kitchen towels run away too? I swear my kids make a game of who can throw it on the ground the most times during the day.)


A photo posted by Katie Clary (@saltypearlcrochet) on



This blanket is my current top priority. Confession time: the shower was last Friday. Oops! Sorry girly!

They say the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. But somehow, that just doesn't keep me from browsing Pinterest or starting another project before I've finished the first one.


A photo posted by Katie Clary (@saltypearlcrochet) on

But look at the time stamp on this, and you'll see that this is a photo of me, starting a new crochet project on May 4, a mere 8 days before said shower. And then sharing it on social media the day before, when I should have been working on the blanket!

However, I've recently come by a little bit of extra crochet time!

A photo posted by Katie Clary (@saltypearlcrochet) on

Okay, so maybe its not the best plan, but hey, as a mother of two crazy kids, I'll take whatever excuse I can to be able to sit. Plus, there's a lot of dead time waiting in doctor's offices, why not bring a project to work on! I think I'm about two more appointments away from finally finishing this one.

Do you procraftinate like I do? Or would you be willing to share the secret to finally working your way through your crochet to-do list? If I figure out a way that doesn't involve fracturing a bone, I'll be sure to share it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment